SolutionsASP - Hosting Microsoft Applications In The Cloud
SolutionsASP is a leading hosting provider of strategic information technology solutions for small and midsized businesses.
Through an integrated suite of Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, SolutionsASP improves cost efficiencies and helps
companies gain agility for growth. SolutionsASP is committed to hosting financial business solutions and third-party applications.
SolutionsASP’s business solutions can be customized to accommodate unique work flows in any industry. SolutionsASP’s environment boasts a 99.99% network uptime guarantee with more than five years of no downtime.
At SolutionsASP, we think your transition to the cloud should be stress-free. With the growing importance of data in the business world, security remains a big concern for business leaders. With our secure solutions, your critical data is safe in the cloud. SolutionsASP operates within a privately owned, U.S. based data center facility. The data center and SolutionsASP operations are subject to an SSAE16 audit twice per year.
SolutionsASP’s hosting site is evaluated by a team of CISSP security professionals and CISA auditors and regularly monitored through weekly vulnerability scans, regular patching schedules, implementation of leading web application firewalls, and, anti-spam, anti-malware, and anti-virus protections.
SolutionsASP - Benefits of Hosting Microsoft Dynamics
• Reduced initial up-front investment and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) for the customer.
• Faster time-to-value through rapid deployment of the application.
• Improved access to software upgrades and innovations by their software vendor.
• Reduced staff costs and the ability to redeploy IT support tasks to more value-creating corporate initiatives.
SolutionsASP - Program Features
▪ 99.999% guaranteed uptime with more than 5 years of no downtime
▪ Regulatory compliant SSAE-16 environment
▪ Private, U.S. based data center facilities
▪ Hosted customers own their data
▪ No up-front capital investment
▪ Flexibility and scalability with no user minimums contracts
▪ Automatic upgrades included
▪ Availability from any internet connection
▪ Role Based User experience
▪ Customization and third party solutions available
▪ Custom Cloud Virtual Hosting, Made-to-Order Architecture
SolutionsASP - SSAE 16 Type II Data Center
▪ SSAE 16 Type II Independent auditor’s report every 6 months
▪ Full-time, 24x7x365 compliancy support for specifications of PCI, SEC, HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, and GLB
▪ True N+1 redundancy
▪ Completely diverse fiber paths
▪ Redundant core network routers
▪ Two separate power grids
▪ Backup electrical systems, generator, UPS per grid
▪ Triple redundant internet connectivity
▪ FM-200 Fire Suppression System
▪ Prox badge and biometric access system
▪ At least 60% unused bandwidth maintained
▪ Microsoft Active Directory isolates and protects Customer information
▪ User ID’s are unique to individual users